A father of three children from England to fight against cancer. According to his Doctors, he has not long to live. The 48-Year-old, from Bilborough is for sure: If he would have received at the beginning of a correct diagnosis, we could have a spread of the disease to prevent it. Because at the first visit to the doctor was the swelling on his leg for an insect bite.
As the “Nottingham Post” reported in its Online edition, has been closed, the health centre, in the the fatal diagnosis was made, in the meantime.
The disease history of man begins, according to his stories in the year 2012. At the time, he complains of pain in the legs. His doctor thinks it’s growing pains, he says. In August 2013, he discovered a small knot, as big as a marble on his right leg. “It hurt throughout the day. At night it was worse,” quoted the man. “The Doctors have only pushed it around and said that there would be no reason to worry.”
The doctor holds cancer for insect bite
However, the bump is bigger. As the place is heavily reddened and inflamed, he goes again to the house doctor. There it is said of him, it was probably just an insect bite. He should go home, take a hot bath and Express him. “I felt reassured, I was always fit and healthy. I was never in the hospital,” said the man.
Alarming Research Results
Can milk cause cancer? The most important facts at a Glance
But his wife is not at all reassured. She makes an appointment in another doctor’s office. There you will transfer him to a hospital immediately. A MRI scan and a CT scan will bring final clarity: The supposed insect bite is, in reality, a soft tissue sarcoma, a malignant Tumor. The Doctors have to amputate the leg immediately.
After that, the cancer disappears for a few years. But in 2016, he comes back. Doctors removed the joiner part of the lung. A year later, the cancer has spread in the breast. A hope for a cure no longer exists. “It would have been discovered earlier, he would not have spread,” is the Englishman safe. “I had since 2013, ten operations. It was a big mistake. Any lumps, and any irregularities should immediately be taken seriously.”
Source: “Nottingham Post”