1. What is multiple sclerosis (MS)?
2. Why does MS happen?
3. What are symptoms of MS?
- Fatigue (This is the symptom most likely to drive people out of the workforce; it’s difficult to treat and presents a particular challenge because it is invisible)
- Muscle weakness
- Numbness or tingling
- Tremors or involuntary muscle movements (spasms)
- Difficulty concentrating and slowed processing speed
- Speech changes
- Vision changes, such as double vision or visual loss
4. How do you diagnosis MS?
5. What’s the best way to treat MS?
6. What’s the question everyone who has MS asks their doctor?
Source: Read Full Article