KHN chief Washington correspondent Julie Rovner discussed the FDA’s approval of a new drug for Alzheimer’s disease on WAMU’s “1A” on Wednesday.
- Click here to hear Rovner on WAMU
KHN correspondent Aneri Pattani discussed the increase in alcohol use and misuse by young women on NPR’s “All Things Considered” on Wednesday.
- Click here to hear Pattani on NPR
- Read Pattani’s “Women Now Drink as Much as Men — And Are Prone to Sickness Sooner“
KHN freelancer Harris Meyer discussed the FDA’s approval of a new drug for Alzheimer’s disease on Newsy on Tuesday and WCPN’s “The Sound of Ideas” on Wednesday.
- Click here to watch Meyer on Newsy
- Click here to hear Meyer on WCPN
- Read Meyer’s “FDA Weighs Approval of a Lucrative Alzheimer’s Drug, but Benefits Are Iffy“
KHN social media manager Chaseedaw Giles discussed opioid use and hip-hop music on NBC Lx’s “First Look” on Tuesday.
- Click here to watch Giles on NBC Lx
- Read Giles’ “Opioids Like ‘Lean’ Permeate Hip-Hop Culture, but Dangers Are Downplayed
Source: Read Full Article